THE FIRST STEPS ARE DONE…
“In every beginning there is a magic, that protects us and helps us to live.” (H. Hesse)
This is our ‘Little Seminar House’ …
With a seminar room of 42 and a dining room / kitchen of 50 square meters – soon ready to rent for your seminars!
…the first lake / water retention space…
At the moment we are building the second one in connection with the irrigation system for the permaculture garden.
… and some camp sites / living spaces.
The ‘ESPAÇO QUASE’: For tents and caravans if you want to approach Vale Bacias – Nature✧Seminars✧Retreats.
We concentrate on the following activities…
- ‘Eco Interventions’ supports Vale Bacias in fire protection combined with reforestation to save and stimulate the natural regeneration process
- ‘Swabedou’ started to build a Youth House and a Riding Hall for a closer combination of Youth Care and Horse Work with our 7 horses as well as the donkey : )
- A Seminar House of approximately 200 square meters as a kit to buy from the neighbourhood – which will have a lot of glass for passive heating and also because there is such a beautiful view.
- The Infrastructure at the ‘ESPAÇO CALMA’ and ‘ESPAÇO NÓMADA’ – the retreat spaces for supporters:
Access ways, planning permission for 12 houses and creating spaces for 9 circus wagons.
- A Guest House with 16 rooms: Interior renovation of the existing ruins of the traditional rammed-earth buildings.
- Solar showers, humus toilets, grey water management, renovating the drinking water source.
- A Workshop – also for our bicycles – probably from 2 containers connected by a roof for now.
- A Greenhouse and a hydrogen-powered tractor to get as a present… to keep our gardeners happy and start self-sufficiency.
- The Tree Nursery to be expanded, so we can preserve the ‘old’, resistant varieties for reforestation also in the neighbourhood. “Faster than the shadow of the desert” ( like Lucky Luke : )
- An Olive Oil Press for cooperative use and also to bring life back into this local trade.
…and last but not least… we are very, very, very happy to receive financial contributions! >>>
BECAUSE FURTHER ON…
There are some more things waiting for us : )
- Two Electrocars for transport of materials while preserving a certain silence in Vale Bacias.
- A Fibre Hemp Harvesting Machine and various other garden tools.
- A Library and a space for music.
- A Hamam: A Turkish Bath for communitarian and cultural warmth for us and our guests.
- A third Lake / water retention space to stabilise the ecological situation of the eastern catchment area.
- A Cold Storage for fruit and vegetables.
- Three to five Hermit’s Huts and a small community house of about 50 square meters for the ‘VALLEY OF SILENCE AND ATTENTIVENESS’.
- The fourth and a fifth Lake / water retention space to collect the water of the western catchment area.
- A Restaurant.